【通告】郭信差〈作死不離三兄弟〉有獎影評徵文比賽詳情

[複製鏈接]

主題

好友

積分

註冊會員

樓主
發表於 2019-11-30 21:17:08 |顯示全部樓層
Hi, my name is Hayden. I am here to win an iPhone by writing 1000 words. I hope that my paragraphs interest you. The Three Idiots Movie was really good and I learned a lot of stuff. I hope that you learn from my work too.

1. I learned that you need to follow your heart. Farhan didn’t follow his heart in the beginning, so he would always get terrible grades. He was very weak. He didn’t have the courage to ask or tell his father that he didn’t want to be an engineer. He actually wanted to be a photographer! So Rancho finally persuaded him to ask his dad.
     2. Nothing is all about money, it is mostly your relationship. Suhas bought an expensive watch for Pia because she was wearing her mom’s old watch. If Rancho didn’t “steal” Pia’s watch and lied to Suhas, Pia wouldn’t have known how bratty Suhas was. If Suhas really liked Pia than he wouldn’t have said that it is embarrassing for him that Pia is wearing an “ancient” watch. Sure he is rich but that doesn’t mean that his girlfriend can’t wear her mom’s old watch.
     3. Don’t put so much pressure on yourself. Joy put so much pressure on himself that he chose suicide. Raju almost died too if it wasn’t for his good friends. The pressure on Raju made him pick terrible choices. He didn’t want to harm his good friends nor did he want to put pressure on his dad and leave him to die right in front of his eyes. So he chose suicide.  He was lucky he didn’t die too. Jumping off the third floor gives you a huge chance of death.
     4. Proudest does not mean smartest. Chatus was a proud person. He believed that he would get the best grades. He distracted the other people, but Rancho helped them get “revenge”. Chatus didn’t like it when he got into second place instead of first place, but he hated it when his enemy, Rancho, got into first place. He still didn’t learn so he kept on being a proud man, and so in the end he finally admitted that Rancho, the humble one is greater and smarter than him, but unfortunately after all those years when he finally learned to be humble it was too late. So it is better learn from your mistakes earlier than later.
     5. Use your intelligence, don’t just learn it. Rancho actually used the stuff. He used it to help Mona give birth. It is amazing how he turned a vacuum cleaner into a machine that supports the mother give birth. He actually used the tiny things he learned, combined them together and then created a new human being.
     6. Follow excellence, success will chase you.  Rancho was the one and only one who did that. He didn’t care if he would get in first place or not, he just did it. Chatus wanted to get the first place, but when he didn’t.  He got all upset and stuff.  When Rancho was helping Mona, he didn’t care if he got kicked out of the school or not, he just wanted to help Mona. He got friends because he concentrated on being nice and kind to his friends, he didn’t just concentrate on what he got from them. Chatus on the other hand was the complete opposite of Rancho. He didn’t care what kind or if he had any friends at all. He just concentrated on being big and wealthy.  Chatus wanted to get wealthy so right? So if he knew earlier that Rancho was the famous scientist, then when they met again his attitude would have been much kinder. Rancho got Viru’s pen because he didn’t focus on getting the pen, he focused on being an engineer. Chatus on the other hand, focused on getting the pen, and so he didn’t follow excellence so success didn’t chase him.
   7. True friends are always on your side. When Farhan refused to tell his dad that he didn't actually want to become photographer, Rancho did a dangerous dare just to get his friends what they actually wanted. Anyone can tell that Rancho actually likes his friends, but on the other side, Chatus continuously mocks and jeers them. Anyone can tell that Chatus doesn't like them.
     8. If you are in trouble, you can always depend on your friends. Your friends are always there when you need them. Just like Rancho, Pia and Farhan. They were there to help when Raju’s dad almost died... in-fact they were the ones who saved him.  Rancho was the one whom got the call first, then he sprang to action. Friends help friends right? Rancho was annoying Pia, but she still agreed to help. At first when Raju just got to the hospital he went on and on about how using a scooter was not a good idea, but when the doctor came out and told Pia that if another minute was lost then Raju’s dad could have died, so it was a good idea to bring him to the hospital on a scooter instead of waiting for the ambulance. Until then did Raju realize how good of a friend they were.
     9. Nothing is all about winning or losing. Chatus was all winning, so even if he is in second place he would make a big fuss over it. Rancho, on the other hand, was getting it done and doing it. Farhan and Raju wanted to get good grades and perfection, so they got the opposite. They cared if they lost, but Rancho didn't so he learned. You can’t learn if you’re all about winning. Your grades will worry you just like they worried Farhan and Raju. Tests are supposed to help you learn, not for worrying about your grades. I used to do that too!!!  Now I know that that was a silly habit.
     10. Treat your friends with care. You would know when your friend is a real friend or not. You could feel it. Real friends would actually care for you. If they just give you things to you or just praises you but doesn't care what happens to your relationship, then they are not real friends. Raju had that problem. He didn't like Rancho and Farhan at first, but after they saved his dad, they proved to him that they really did care.
     11. Understand what you learn. Chatus and the librarian, were typing Chatus’s speech, when the librarian gave him a warning. The librarian asked if he would like to read over it and understand, but Chatus refused. Chatus even told the librarian that there is no need to read over it and understand it, because all he has to do is memorize it and make the headmaster proud. On the day when he was going to present his speech, he insulted the headmaster and his professors unknowingly. He got his consequence. I would always read over my speeches or written projects a few times to myself before presenting it to my class. If you use the least amount of effort possible, it always leads to more difficult situations.
     12. Try making friends...not enemies. Chatus loathes Rancho, But Rancho doesn't care. Chatus doesn't even try to make friends because he thinks that he is Viru’s favourite student already. When Rancho first went to the school, he tried to be as optimistic about making friends. He tried to be nice but fair, but of course if there is love than there will be hatred. When they grew up, and when Chatus saw Rancho again, Chatus mocked him saying that he was an elementary school teacher. He bragged about how he has an assistant that is a famous engineer. Then when he realized that Rancho was the famous engineer, he pleaded for forgiveness.
13. Pay attention to what you are doing. Chatus didn't pay attention when giving his speech, so he got his consequence, Viru and the other directer beat him up. At first Raju didn't realize the good qualities that Rancho had...he didn't realize until Rancho saved his dad. Then Raju got his dream job, Raju realized Rancho’s awesome qualities. He just had to pay attention to the people beside him. Farhan didn't realize how badly he wanted the photographer job until Rancho secretly mailed his letter, and when Rancho persuaded him to plead his dad to let him switch jobs, and to buy him a brand new camera. All he needed to do was to pay attention to what he wanted to do more, just like Raju. Chatus didn't realize how to be guilty until Rancho became a scientist. Not just any scientist, but a famous one too! Chatus bragged about how he is doing business with a famous scientist. All that time he didn't know Rancho was the famous scientist, until one day he realized Rancho was the famous scientist, had he be able to ever feel guilty. He didn't pay attention so he got his consequence, he lost his fortune.

I really do hope you liked the stuff I wrote down in front of you, and I also hope it teaches you. I want to thank you for giving me a chance for winning a phone. I really appreciate it! And again Thank You!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|天羅地網

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 14:12 , Processed in 0.029964 second(s), 18 queries .

回頂部