使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

金牌會員

13#
發表於 2014-10-15 21:36:07 |只看該作者
alendice 發表於 2014-10-15 19:13
其實香港人為自己未來爭取更多更好係無錯的,出事係因為“民主”呢個term作旗號 ...

出事唔係"民主"呢個term, 出事既係中共唔能夠接受"不受控制既統治".
就算而家人大決定既框架, 呢個都係so call 既"民主".

附帶一提, 如果而家香港係一個稍好既政府體制(以中共嘅說法"較多民主成份"),特首會因為收嗰5000萬而有排痕; 但係而家佢死口話無問題,成個香港都吹佢唔脹.

雖然民主唔係萬能,但可以提供相對較公平既制度, 尤其以香港人既質素, 但而家香港欠缺既係政治人材(真材實料去帶領香港人安居樂業), 真係需要時間去培養.

p.s. 我唔反對一步一步過渡去真普選, 但唔要一張無日期(我哋唔俾填日期)既期票, 亦即係政府所講既"袋住先"(真係袋成世).
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

註冊會員

14#
發表於 2014-10-16 03:14:46 |只看該作者
To Moc:

First,博士講的東西不代表一定對, it's only his opinions/ suggestions. If 民主係唔啱中國玩, so 什麼啱中國玩? 中國式社會主意! Can you define and elaborate what is 中國式社會主意? Do you know many Chinese in China live like slaves!

Secondly, you said"美國D選舉係比WALL STREET,幾大猶太家族控制,操盤。唔係競選經費邊度黎?" Basically, it's all true! But how about 歐洲式選舉制?北歐式? 他們不是民主選舉制嗎? you cannot only see American 民主選舉制 to make the conclusion!

Thirdly, Every citizens has their rights but also their responsibility, voting is one of citizens responsibility, if you lived outside of HK, you should know that! 民主自由不代表 NO Responsibility!不代表什麼都可以做! 民主制度's function is not to eliminate corruption!

I lived in Canada, I have few friends coming from Singapore( now immigrate to Canada), 星加玻好不好真的因人而定, 星加玻是保母獨裁country,李光耀是開國皇帝, Now it's his son's turn, next it will be his grandson's tun, forever.........,Do you know 李光耀家族 they have how many 家族business in Singapore! Singapore compose two bigger nation, Chinese and Indians/Indonesians/Malaysian( 60% and 40%), basically Singapore is controlled by Chinese and the others are the slaves/workers. In Singapore, you can't express your opinion against Government, you must assume everything the government did is the best choice and you must practice many habits, like no gums, no talk in the subways, sleep before 10 pm, etc...... The good side of centralized government is good GDP per person and better living standard to exchange for your freedom and rights! If you still like Singapore, go there! One of my friend is a doctor and now he is decide to leave from Singapore (Many Singaporean come from HK in the late 1980s and 1990s) 香港房屋's biggest problem is HK government has their limitation of sell/use land per year,they can't depass the limit, but at the same time, many Chinese come from mainland increase the pressure of Housing problem (公屋)! Not like Singapore they have a lot of land can use for housing!  

Finally,you said"問題唔係在於地方民唔民主,係在乎政府、人民尊唔尊重個遊戲同制度" I strongly agree what you said! People can indicate plenty of reasons of 民主不好, yes, Democracy is not perfect system, then tell me which system can HK run for the future and why this system really works? but don't tell me like what Mr.Kwok said 京官治港! it's totally unworkable!  You also said "係香港太多牛鬼蛇神" how about before 1997 era 係香港有沒有 太多牛鬼蛇神? yes or no, ask yourself why? I will give my opinion on this question later on!
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|天羅地網

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 15:34 , Processed in 0.045356 second(s), 17 queries .

回頂部