主題

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

板凳
發表於 2018-1-3 17:39:14 |只看該作者
Survival Family

Have you ever thought if aliens wanted to take over Earth, what would they do? Kill all the animals? Block the Sun? I just watched a movie which is a way aliens could destroy the world. It is to alter the earth, magnitude to disable any connection to electricity related things. If it really happened, what would you do?

“Survival Family” is a movie that I have just watched. The movie sets in Japan, aiming at a family of four. The whole of Japan’s electricity has stopped for two years and one hundred and twenty six days. The children, a girl and a boy, don’t pay any respect to their mother and father, but after their long journey to their grandpa’s rural house, they finally found their manner. The producer wanted to carry out how teenagers and children treat their parents and that younger people should pay more respect to their family members.

I, as myself, an eleven year old, understand how important parents are and how wasting my time in my bedroom getting mad at them is useless. I could use this energy to do useful things like learn, do the chores and lots more. I also learnt that younger should pay more respect to their elders and what your parents tell to do is always the best for you. How could I input this manner into everyday lives? I would appreciate all I have.

I fell very lucky that I have parents unlike people who are orphans. Parents help us with our difficulties in life. I also feel touches because now I understand how it feels like to live alone, by myself in the farm lands. How lonely it is. This movie educates all children and teenagers how important their parents are and that we should be grateful and humble for what we have.

Clement Wong
2018/1/3

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

8萬

積分

論壇元老

地板
發表於 2018-1-3 17:39:46 |只看該作者
生存家族 (求生走佬family)

你有想過全世界停電一周嗎? 電話, 電梯, 電燈等所有與電相關的都不能使用, 我們有什麼方法使自己可以生存下去? 生存家族這部電影是憶述一家四口從城市回到家鄉, 經歷各種困難的求生經過. 他們面對缺電而所有交通工具如飛機, 汽車, 渡輪全停頓的情況下, 踏著單車, 面對風雨, 食物短缺等困難, 終於回到家鄉. 過著日出而作, 日入而息, 跟從大自然的變化而作的農耕打漁生活, 簡單而富足, 雖然沒有電, 仍生活愉快.

從這次特別旅行後, 兒女都從中學會對父母的尊重, 更明白父母的重要. 這部電影令人明白在這些危機下, 只有父母會關心我們, 照顧我們. 亦學會了危機下的一些基本求生本能, 例如如何採野菜, 如何在岩石中找水, 捕捉豬隻. 這電影啟發我設想這種事情真的發生了, 我應如何裝備自己? 我應該參加野外求生的課程, 未雨綢繆作準備.

生存家族有很多精彩場面, 包括一家起行, 捉豬, 尋回爸爸等. 最難忘的一刻是一家人到草地捉豬, 從這一刻可以看到一家人齊心合力, 理念一致, 平時不理會父母的孩子一起幫忙, 將豬群一隻一隻捉回. 孩子把以前的經歷和感情全部放下, 為父母出一分力, 真讓人感動. 另一難忘時刻是在火車軌上, 當媽媽以為爸爸被河水沖走死亡而非常失落時, 兒子做上爸爸的角色, 鼓勵媽媽和妹妹. 兒子明白失去爸爸非常痛苦, 但是他們也要完全爸爸的願望, 繼續前往目的地. 兒子在這刻由孩子長大到成人了.

欣賞電影後, 我明白到父母是我們的守護神. 失去他們, 就像一輛車沒有了車輪, 沒法走動. 孩子們必須明白父母的重要性, 要孝順父母, 好好珍惜. 最後, 我們要學習基本求生的方法, 使我們能生存下去, 不能依靠電為生!

黃餘健
2018/1/3

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|天羅地網

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 21:35 , Processed in 0.047988 second(s), 18 queries .

回頂部