使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

12#
發表於 2015-8-7 12:42:39 |只看該作者
Tesla 宇宙觀

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

13#
發表於 2015-8-7 22:16:46 |只看該作者
博士講到無綫電能傳輸 ,好似有點要補充。。
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

14#
發表於 2015-8-10 10:06:10 |只看該作者
goldenma 發表於 2015-8-7 22:16
博士講到無綫電能傳輸 ,好似有點要補充。。

Tesla 論人類大一統

“When we speak of man, we have a conception of humanity as a whole, and before applying scientific methods to the investigation of his movement we must accept this as a physical fact. But can anyone doubt to-day that all the millions of individuals and all the innumerable types and characters constitute an entity, a unit? Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot be seen, but we can feel them. I cut myself in the finger, and it pains me: this finger is a part of me. I see a friend hurt, and it hurts me, too: my friend and I are one. And now I see stricken down an enemy, a lump of matter which, of all the lumps of matter in the universe, I care least for, and it still grieves me. Does this not prove that each of us is only part of a whole?
For ages this idea has been proclaimed in the consummately wise teachings of religion, probably not alone as a means of insuring peace and harmony among men, but as a deeply founded truth. The Buddhist expresses it in one way, the Christian in another, but both say the same: We are all one. Metaphysical proofs are, however, not the only ones which we are able to bring forth in support of this idea. Science, too, recognizes this connectedness of separate individuals, though not quite in the same sense as it admits that the suns, planets, and moons of a constellation are one body, and there can be no doubt that it will be experimentally confirmed in times to come, when our means and methods for investigating psychical and other states and phenomena shall have been brought to great perfection. Still more: this one human being lives on and on. The individual is ephemeral, races and nations come and pass away, but man remains. Therein lies the profound difference between the individual and the whole.”
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

15#
發表於 2015-8-10 10:08:39 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 kchanhk 於 2015-8-10 16:42 編輯
kchanhk 發表於 2015-8-10 10:06
Tesla 論人類大一統

“When we speak of man, we have a conception of humanity as a whole, and befor ...

Tesla 論民族主義

“What we now want most is closer contact and better understanding between individuals and communities all over the earth and the elimination of that fanatic devotion to exalted ideals of national egoism and pride, which is always prone to plunge the world into primeval barbarism and strife.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

hklam007

16#
發表於 2015-8-10 12:18:22 |只看該作者
Thanks for kchanhk advice.

尼古拉·特斯拉 (Nikola Tesla)語錄

「我的大腦就像一個接收器,太空中存在著一切東西的核心機密,他是我們知識和靈感的來源。
我沒能瞭解這個核心的眾多秘密,但是它的存在是不容置疑的。」

「我和電磁粒子天生投緣,彼此之間關係密切,我想掌握他們的行為規則,
每一個產生電磁效應的基本粒子,都是極其複雜的實體,是帶有只能的生命。
從智慧的角度看,他們絲毫也不比你我來的差。與他們交流是一件時時發生,極其正常的事。」

「電給我疲乏衰弱的身軀注入了最寶貴的東西一一生命的活力、精神的活力」。

「我利用了宇宙射線,並且使它們操作一個成為原動力的設備。」

「我只是一位平凡人,我也沒有特殊能力。在宇宙中的任何一小部分都包含著整個宇宙的所有信息,
在其中藏著某個神秘的資料庫又保存著宇宙的總體信息,我只是很幸運的可以進入這個資料庫去獲取信息而已。」

「太陽系有防護罩,通過旋轉進行共振放大才能脫離太陽系的囚牢,才能轉移到任何一點上。」

「太陽系是被製造出來的,我們被關閉起來,我們必須突破出去,我們必須努力進入宇宙的大家庭。」

Telsa 言論另人耳目一新, 大閞眼界.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

hklam007

17#
發表於 2015-8-10 12:25:35 |只看該作者
如果引用或轉貼,麻煩註明出處與本網誌連結,否則視為侵權.

http://fredwang.blogspot.hk/2011/11/nikola-tesla-1856-1943.html

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

18#
發表於 2015-8-11 09:54:27 |只看該作者
Tesla 論眼及光

眼為六識之首,眼亦為靈魂之窗。至於光,即visible spectrum 中的電磁波。
http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1893-02-24.htm

Again, in all the perfect harmony of its parts, of the parts which constitute the material or tangible of our being, of all its organs and senses, the eye is the most wonderful.  It is the most precious, the most indispensable of our perceptive or directive organs, it is the great gateway through which all knowledge enters the mind.  Of all our organs, it is the one, which is in the most intimate relation with that which we call intellect. So intimate is this relation, that it is often said, the very soul shows itself in the eye.
回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

好友

積分

論壇元老

19#
發表於 2015-8-11 09:57:53 |只看該作者
kchanhk 發表於 2015-8-11 09:54
Tesla 論眼及光

眼為六識之首,眼亦為靈魂之窗。至於光,即visible spectrum 中的電磁波。

Two facts about the eye must forcibly impress the mind of the physicist, notwithstanding he may think or say that it is an imperfect optical instrument, forgetting, that the very conception of that which is perfect or seems so to him, has been gained through this same instrument.  First, the eye is, as far as our positive knowledge goes, the only organ which is directly affected by that subtle medium, which as science teaches us, must fill all space; secondly, it is the most sensitive of our organs, incomparably more sensitive to external impressions than any other.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

Archiver|手機版|天羅地網

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 17:47 , Processed in 0.041289 second(s), 17 queries .

回頂部